The health and cleanliness of your indoor environment impacts everything from your health and comfort, to the condition of your home and budget. If you or a family member suffer from allergies or asthma, or if you have infants or elderly persons living in the home, indoor air pollution and its health implications are of even greater concern to you.
Some examples of contaminants in your home include:
- household cleaners
- airborne particle allergens
- gases discharged from new carpeting and furniture
- room fresheners and scented candles
These are common sources of indoor air pollution, but in order to know what is really going on in your home, you need to get the air tested. At Billy Rogers Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we can help you with that. We are qualified to have an AirAdvice for Homes™ indoor air quality test done today, at no extra charge, in your home.
Call today for a free AirAdvice indoor air quality test!
The EPA has identified indoor air pollution as one of the top five urgent environmental risks to public health. Indoor air quality can have a major effect on your family’s health, comfort, and safety. Indoor air pollution can greatly exacerbate allergy and asthma symptoms as well as contribute to lung diseases such as respiratory tract infections and even lung cancer. Contact us today if you would like to have a free IAQ test done in your home.
AirAdvice for Homes™ is a fully automated IAQ assessment platform. Here is how it works:
- We place a monitor in your home at the beginning of the visit. The monitor automatically begins collecting IAQ data.
- After 30 minutes, the monitor transmits that data to AirAdvice servers which process the data, generate a report, and email that report to us within minutes.
- We will then share the full report with you. The report visually demonstrates the problems in the home, and suggests appropriate equipment solutions.
The action-oriented reports tell you what was measured, why it was measured (why it is a concern), what was found, and, in the event of a health, safety, or comfort concern, what product solutions are appropriate. Once we go over the report, we will work closely with you to determine the best solution for your needs.